Vacant, lock up retail unit, situated in a prime High Road position.
Located on the eastern side of the High Road (A1000) – close to the junction with Chandos Avenue.
Currently arranged as opticians – the unit is finished to a high standard with fitted display & storage units.
The premises benefit from a modern glass shop front. Beyond the front retail space is a consulting/treatment room, kitchen/office and WC, and a parking space to the rear.
Totteridge & Whetstone (Northern Line) and Oakleigh Park (Mainline), are the nearest stations serving the general area. The High Road is served by several bus routes.
Whetstone has a good array of retail premises, restaurants & coffee shops – including;
M&S Food Hall, Waitrose, Boots, Costa and Pizza Express.
Accommodation (all sizes are approximate):
• An internal width of 13’9 (4.18) widening to 14’2 (4.31m).
• Overall build depth is 45’1 (13.75m).
• Front retail space of 13’9 x 23’4 (4.18m x 7.10m) measured into storage units.
• Consulting/treatment room of 8’10 x 12’8 (2.70m x 3.86m).
• Kitchen/office of 6’11 x 9’3 (2.10m x 2.82m) with sink and drainer.
• Singular parking space to rear.
APPROX. 623 ft² (58 m²) GIA
Legal Fees: In-going tenant to pay the landlord’s reasonable legal costs.
Lease: New lease, terms to be agreed.
Business Rates: According to the VOA website, the 2017 Rateable Value is £21,250. This is NOT the amount of rates payable – for the actual amount of rates payable, interested parties are advised to make their own enquiries to the London Borough of Barnet.
CEPC: Available upon request.