A newly extended lock up unit – situated in a prime High Road position, and offered to the market in shell condition. Situated on the eastern side of the High Road (A1000)close to the junction with Chandos Avenue.
The current freeholder has prepared the unit for drainage services, water supply & ducting in such a way that the ingoing tenant will have several options on how they choose to lay the unit out.
Offered in shell condition, the landlord wishing to grant a new lease for this A3 unit (terms overleaf)
Gross Internal Area: approximately 1,045 ft² (97m²)
RENT: £40,000 PAX – NO PREMIUM / NO OFFERS.
Accommodation (all sizes are approximate):
The shell unit has;
• An average internal width of 16’6 (5.03m).
• Overall built depth is 59’ (17.98m) – plus ancillary area to rear.
• Ancillary space 9’ x 8’ (2.74m x 2.44m) – for ingoing tenant to fit out with WC/kitchenette as required.
• Back door with steps up to rear service road – with own bin storage area.
• The tenant to fit out the unit in accordance with current building regulation requirements (and landlord approval).
APPROX. 1,045 ft² (97 m²) GIA
In-going tenant to pay the landlord’s reasonable legal costs.
New 12 year, full repairing & insuring lease – inside the scope of the Landlord & Tenant Act.
4 yearly rent review pattern – linked to RPI.
Landlord will consider granting 2 months rent free period to allow for fit-out of the unit.
The unit has recently been re-configured and extended – new business rate assessment pending.
Shell condition with no lighting/heating – no CEPC.
A3 CONSENT GRANTED* – RENT: £40,000 PAX – NO PREMIUM/NO OFFERS
*A3 consent granted with conditions – available upon request.