APPROX *778ft² (72.28m²) GIA (*with some restricted head height areas)
Situated in a quiet turning to the rear of Barnet High Street, off Moxon Street, The Old Printworks are accessed via secure entrance gates – there is one parking space to the front of the unit.
High Barnet underground station (Northern Line) is approximately half a mile away.
The public carpark in Moxon Street (with one hour’s free parking) is within 100 metres of the property.
RENT & SERVICE CHARGE COMBINED
Ground floor area with part restricted height and mezzanine offices above, approached via roller shutter door to front, as well as personal access door to common part hallway with further door opening into the ground floor of the unit.
Own WC in common part area.
• Main full height area: approx. 13’3 x 11’3 (4.04m x 3.43m). Roller shutter door to front, which is approximately 9’wide x 10’ max height. (2.74m x 3.05m)
• First under mezzanine area 17’ x 10’6 (5.18m x 3.20m) – approx. 6’ clearance height (1.83m).
• Second under mezzanine area 13’ x 11’ (3.96m x 3.35m) approx. 5’ clearance height (1.52m).
• 16’6 x 11’ max (5.03m x 3.35m) with steps down to;
• 11’6 average x 11’ max (3.51m x 3.35m) with window to front.
Approx. *778ft² (72.28m²) GIA
(*with some restricted head height areas)
Landlord is seeking a 24 month rental, on internal repairing and insuring terms – outside the scope of the landlord & tenant act (including a monthly service charge contribution).
Ingoing tenant to be responsible for the landlord’s reasonable legal costs.
According to the VOA website, the 2017 Rateable Value is £6,400. This is NOT the amount of rates payable – for the actual amount of rates payable, interested parties are advised to make their own enquiries to the London Borough of Barnet.