FREEHOLD FOR SALE BY WAY OF INFORMAL TENDER (Unless Sold Prior)
CURRENTLY LET AND INCOME PRODUCING BUT WITH SCOPE FOR REDEVELOPMENT – SUBJECT TO VACANT POSSESSION & PLANNING CONSENT BEING OBTAINED
Currently let and income producing to a theatre school, the site is arranged with a building to the front, and further buildings to the rear with a yard between.
Overall, the site has a depth of approximately 120’ (36.58m) and a width of approximately 60’ (18.29m).
The site is conveniently situated for the shopping and transport facilities of New Barnet – including New Barnet mainline railway station.
FOR SALE BY INFORMAL TENDER (Unless sold prior)- OFFERS INVITED
SUMMARY OF ACCOMMODATION:
Plot Size: 60’ (18.29m) width x 120’ (36.58m) depth
MAIN FRONT BUIDING
Ground Floor comprising admin office, kitchen/staff room, dance studio, WCs/Shower area.
First Floor comprising dance studio, 4 offices (2 are intercommunicating, and one leads to a store)
Approximate area: 2,360ft² (219m²)
– Double height theatre building (left rear)
– 2 storey building (mid rear) – configured with a waiting/bar area, and dance studio on the ground floor, with 2 further dance studios at first floor level.
– Lean-to store (right rear) Part store and part covered fire escape from the mid-building.
Approximate area: for these 3 rear buildings combined is 2,900ft² (269m²)
Business Rates: According to the VOA web site, the 2017 Rateable Value is £45,250.
The property is currently subject to a lease established in September 2001 for a term of 20 years. The current passing rent is £50,000 PAX. Discussions are currently in hand with the existing tenant – please contact us to discuss this in more detail.
Written offers will need to be made for submission to the vendor for consideration by NOON on TUESDAY 2ND MARCH 2021
Either write to our Whetstone office; – 1320 High Road, London N20 9HP
OR email with your offer to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Aside from the offer amount, written confirmation must be given, confirming;
– Buyer’s Name (individual or company)
– Buyers Solicitor details (in readiness of an acceptable offer being made)
– Any specific conditions of the offer
– Proof of funding
– Both conditional and unconditional offers will be given consideration
– Dual offers will be acceptable, and details any required planning consent must be given.