TO LET New Lease – No Premium
LOCK UP SHOP UNIT
Located on the eastern side of the High Road (A1000) – close to the junction with Chandos Avenue.
The premises benefit from a modern glass shop front. Beyond the front retail space & office are two storage areas with kitchen and WC. The unit is split-level to rear.
Totteridge & Whetstone (Northern Line) and Oakleigh Park (Mainline), are the nearest stations serving the general area. The High Road is served by several bus routes.
Whetstone has a good array of retail premises, restaurants & coffee shops – including;
M&S Food Hall, Waitrose, Boots, Costa and Pizza Express.
Accommodation (all sizes are approximate):
• Maximum internal width 14’8 (4.47m)
• Overall depth of lower level (retail & office) 32’1 (9.78m)
• Front retail area currently 25’7 x 14’8 (7.80m x 4.47m)
• Mid-room (including WC)- 13’11 x 10’9 (4.42m x 3.28m)
• Steps up to additional irregularly shaped rear room – average 18’8 (5.69m) x 10’3 (3.12m)
APPROX 810ft² (75.2m²) GIA
Legal Fees: In-going tenant to pay the landlord’s reasonable legal costs.
Lease: New lease, terms to be agreed.
Business Rates: According to the VOA website, the 2017 Rateable Value is £21,500. This is NOT the amount of rates payable – for the actual amount of rates payable, interested parties are advised to make their own enquiries to the London Borough of Barnet.
CEPC: To follow